[Lnc-business] Fwd: Koerner proposal

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Thu Dec 27 22:04:21 EST 2018

Hi Resa, I apologize, it was my misunderstanding that you were there as his
representative based upon how Joshua asked if we wished to hear from you.

As you know I too am very disappointed at how this was handled, and I would
hope that we as a body conduct ourselves better in the future.  I respect
Robin greatly, and I hope this has not soured his desire to work with the
Party.