[Lnc-business] Remove Arvin Vohra

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Mon Jan 15 16:49:57 EST 2018

Hello Shantell,

I understand you're upset and appreciate you reaching out to the LNC to
let us know your concerns.

You're in Ohio, so that's Region 3.  I represent Region 3 on the LNC,
and have been directed by Region 3 to make a motion to suspend Arvin
Vohra.  That motion has been made, and currently has one co-sponsor.  If
the motion gets four co-sponsors, it can go to a vote.  If not, the
motion dies.  If any further action is taken on the motion, I'll try to
keep you apprised.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

Kind regards,
Elizabeth Van Horn

---
Elizabeth Van Horn
LNC Region 3 (IN, MI, OH, KY)
Secretary Libertarian Party of Madison Co, Indiana
Chair-LP Social Media Process Review Committee
Vice-Chair Libertarian Pragmatist Caucus
http://www.lpcaucus.org/