[Lnc-business] test run of Adobe Connect

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Mon Jan 29 18:15:52 EST 2018

Some of us on the LNC are already familiar with how Adobe Connect works for
our electronic meetings, but we have quite a few others who may not have
used it before.

I'm planning to open up a 1-hour test run of it on Wednesday, 6 p.m.
Pacific / 9 p.m. Eastern so that those who wish to may get connected and
see how it works.  Most people only need about 15 minutes to explore and
feel comfortable with it, but I'll keep it open for an hour so you can
enter and leave when you please within the time window.

Hopefully this test run will reduce the startup time when we need to use it
for a real meeting.

-Alicia