[Lnc-business] Region 6 Report - June 2018 NOLA LNC Meeting

david.demarest at lp.org david.demarest at lp.org
Tue Jun 26 20:27:22 EDT 2018

Dear LNC Colleagues:

Please find attached the Region 6 Report for the June 2018 LNC
pre-convention meeting in New Orleans. This report includes input from all
seven Region 6 state affiliates plus South Dakota. Subject to final approval
by all Region 6 affiliates, LPSOUTHDAKOTA will be joining forces with Region
6 at the 2018 New Orleans national LP convention regional caucus. Please
offer congratulations Aaron Alyward (Chair) and his talented South Dakota
team for their hard work.

Thanks to all Region 6 state chairs and several other contributors for their
input to the attached report. Let me know if you have any corrections or
questions.

See you at the LNC pre-convention meeting Saturday, if not sooner. My wife
and I will be arriving Thursday evening ready for business and festivities.

Freedom, Nothing More, Nothing Less, For All People

~David Pratt Demarest

LNC Region 6 Representative

Cell:      402-981-6469

Home: 402-493-0873