[Lnc-business] LPCT Ballot Access Retention

William Redpath william.redpath at lp.org
Thu Jul 12 12:51:02 EDT 2018

Connecticut ballot access is on an office-by-office basis.  We already
have ballot access for US Senate this year.  We have ballot access for
President in 2020.  Rod Hanscomb would need to get at least 1% of the
vote for Governor for us to have ballot access for Governor in CT in
2022.  Bill Redpath