[Lnc-business] Unreadable emails

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Sun Aug 12 22:27:01 EDT 2018

It is web based.  You sign in to gmail.com

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 7:44 PM Justin O'Donnell via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

>    I do not have, and never have had a Gmail desktop client.
>    Justin O'Donnell
>    LNC Region 8 Representative
>
>    On Aug 12, 2018 7:48 PM, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business
>    <lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
>
>    Those setting will transfer to your gmail if you change them in the
>    desktop client.
>    Please get with IT on the issue.
>    -Caryn Ann
>
>    On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 3:37 PM, john.phillips--- via Lnc-business
>    <[1]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
>
>    I honestly don't look at the list, I just follow my inbox.  If my
>    emails are still breaking threads I am happy to talk to anyone from IT
>    to see if they can help figure out what setting I might have wrong.
>    John Phillips
>    Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
>    Cell [2]217-412-5973

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*
-------------- next part --------------
   It is web based.  You sign in to [1]gmail.com
        1. mailto:[8]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. tel:217-412-5973
        3. mailto:[9]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        4. mailto:<[10]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        5. mailto:[11]carynannharlos at gmail.com
        6. mailto:[12]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
        7. mailto:[13]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        8. mailto:+Secretary at LP.org.
        9. mailto:+LPedia at LP.org
       10. mailto:[14]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       11. mailto:+Secretary at LP.org.
       12. mailto:+LPedia at LP.org
       13. mailto:[15]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [16]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.