[Lnc-business] Harassment and Offensive Behavior Video

Robert S. Kraus robert.kraus at lp.org
Mon Sep 10 18:24:26 EDT 2018

Dear LNC,

Once every LNC Term we ask you to please review the section of the
Policy Manual entitled “Harassment and Offensive Behavior Prohibition”
(page 22) and watch this 12 minute video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrLUQ10Hre0

If you have already enjoyed this video in a previous term – then please
simply reply to me that you’ve seen it so I can check you off the list.
If you have not had the pleasure of seeing this video, get out your
popcorn and click on the link, and then email me when you’re done!

Live Free!

--

Robert S. Kraus - Operations Director
Operations at LP.org