[Lnc-business] Region 8 September Report

Justin O'Donnell justin.odonnell at lp.org
Sun Sep 23 11:31:40 EDT 2018

Attached is the Region 8 report for September 2018.
Unfortunately I will not be able to Attend the Meeting in Phoenix due to
obligations with Campaigns in New Hampshire (My own race included), but
My Alternate, Mr Lyons will be Representing Region 8 in my place.
I also apologize for the Delay in sending the report on time, I was
caught up in preparations for an event this morning meeting for an
interview to help with an 8th Grade Social Studies Project on political
Parties where the students actively sought me out to include Libertarian
input. (Video of that interview will be posted publicly soon)

--
Yours in Liberty,

Justin O'Donnell
LNC Region 8 Representative