[Lnc-business] Maine Ballot Access and this weekend

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:50:41 EDT 2018

Hi everyone, I just got off the phone with Chris Lyons (Chair of Maine) and
unless Bill is planning on bringing this up during the Ballot Access
report, can we please make some agenda time to discuss Maine Ballot
Access?    Chris said that if he needed to be available by phone to provide
any information, he could make himself available.
--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
*Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee* - LPedia at LP.org
Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page at
facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize All
Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun Laws *
Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The Fed * End
Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal the Income Tax
* Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market Emergency Services
* Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To The Private Sector *
Eliminate Regulation *

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*