[Lnc-business] NH Debates Exclude LP Candidates... Is this an In-Kind Donation?

Jeff Lyons jeff.lyons at lp.org
Fri Oct 5 15:47:47 EDT 2018

Good Afternoon,

      I have been asked by several folks involved with our campaigns in
NH to make a motion to the LP Attorney, asking to investigate the NH
Debate exclusion of LP Candidates as potential "In-Kind" Donations to
the allowed participants from the R-Party and the D-Party.  Mr.
O'Donnell expressed his intention to recuse himself from that matter, as
a Candidate for U.S. Congress who is affected by this matter.

--
In Liberty,
Jeff Lyons

Region 8 Alternate