[Lnc-business] One Note Notebook and missing items

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 04:45:32 EST 2018

Here is the link for the One Note Notebook for this weekend. You will want
to keep this handy.  Every bit of supplemental material, reports, etc are
kept there to keep us organized and all looking at the same items.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!An_9oojd8WVNgSwB5KL_PtU54gvn

*I am missing the following reports:*
Staff Reports
Special Counsel Report
Convention Oversight Committee Report
Candidate Support Committee Report
Awards Committee Report
IT Committee Report
Region 2 Report
Region 3 Report
Region 6 Report

Reminder that I need everyone to update their conflicts of interest with me:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1czcGhnMG7M5JG2AhbPkSKOp2lv_8-upusLhwxbOwJpg/edit?usp=sharing

Also if you privately email your leaving time, I can begin compiling our
Sunday "lose quorum" sheet.

*OTHER USEFUL LINKS:*
Quick Overview of One Note
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeEqm-lpHkM&feature=youtu.be>

LNC Live Voting <https://tinyurl.com/LNClivevoting>

Main Motions
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KA4x5sNDkMjJ443SXIJZmaACgUMSyXg2bi7xCZFmyiY/edit#gid=148490179>

Email Motions
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2sDnmnG9UPI5qrDhI/edit#gid=1882937657>

Let me know know if you have any questions.

--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
*Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee* - LPedia at LP.org
Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page at
facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize All
Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun Laws *
Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The Fed * End
Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal the Income Tax
* Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market Emergency Services
* Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To The Private Sector *
Eliminate Regulation *

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*