[Lnc-business] Platform Committee Email List

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Sat Jan 20 10:06:36 EST 2018

It was to alert Ken to a potential problem Alicia.

I think this Arvin thing has everyone snapping at each other for no reason.

Look at the time stamp for me- another super late night.

It was sent to alert Ken so I wouldn’t forget not as a slight against you
which is somehow how you seemed to take it.