[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-02: Appoint Adams to APRC

James Lark james.lark at lp.org
Wed Jan 24 11:41:59 EST 2018

Dear colleagues:

     I hope all is well with you.  I am writing in my capacity as Region
5 representative to vote "aye" on the motion.

     As always, thanks for your work for liberty.

     Take care,
     Jim

     James W. Lark, III
     Dept. of Systems and Information Engineering
     Applied Mathematics Program, Dept. of Engineering and Society
     Affiliated Faculty, Dept. of Statistics
     University of Virginia

     Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
     University of Virginia

     Region 5 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
-----