[Lnc-business] Fwd: Investigation of complaint against Arvin Vohra pursuant to LNC Policy Manual Section 2.01(4)

Starchild starchild at lp.org
Sat Jan 27 02:39:46 EST 2018

	I wrote it, as it sounds like you already know. I don't care about getting "credit"; I haven't even decided whether I will vote for the motion myself. I suggested this language to Daniel mainly because some of the previous language struck me as anti-radical, and I didn't want to see us go down that path.

	Do you actually support transparency in publicly disclosing the investigation results Elizabeth? Saying "Ooh, transparency. Good idea" sounds kind of sarcastic, but it can be hard to tell via email.

Love & Liberty,

                                  ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                       RealReform at earthlink.net
                                (415) 625-FREE