[Lnc-business] Question re: online media

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Tue Feb 20 13:25:32 EST 2018

I'll keep them as non-monetized and include as a question on the next
agenda during my report time.  I am asking so that i have clear direction.
The very small amount they might generate may not be worth the issue.  if
any old Ron Paul vids surface those may get considerable views.

And yes i am referring to straight posting of videos or similar without any
substantive original creative commentary- which is how I post.  My original
content is totally diffetent.

This is avoided on YouTube as the committee has a separate nonmonetized
account (doesnt qualify for it even if we wanted).

The Committee cannot-I dont think- can set up a steemit account as it
requires a crypto account that cannit be immediately created.