[Lnc-business] Caryn Ann Harlos fundraising and membership recruitment

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Fri Feb 23 19:03:31 EST 2018

Elizabeth that individual claimed it was. A lot of people were ready to
assume that was true.  I was not because I know you and others did not.

There is nothing more to say on the exchange here.  You think it was
perfectly appropriate and I don’t.  More digital ink will not change that.

-------------- next part --------------
[...]

     of a

     [12][9][10][15]http://facebook.com/libertarians
     >      >              3. [13][10][11][16]http://lp.org/membership
     >      >              4. mailto:[14][11][12][17]robert.kraus at lp.org
     >      >              5. mailto:[15][12][13][18]wes.benedict at lp.org
     >      >              6. mailto:[16]Operations at LP.org
     >      >      References
     >      >         1. mailto:[13][14][19]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
     >      >         2.
     >      >
     >      >

     [14][15][20]https://maps.google.com/?q=n+Ann+and+Jess+Mears+together
     +are
     >      +n&e
     >      >      ntry=gmail&source=g
     >      >         3. tel:(202) 333-0008 ext. 232
     >      >         4. mailto:[15][16][21]wes.benedict at lp.org
     >      >         5. [16][17][22]http://facebook.com/libertarians
     >      >         6. [17][18][23]http://lp.org/membership
     >      >         7. mailto:[18][19][24]robert.kraus at lp.org
     >      >         8. mailto:[19][20][25]wes.benedict at lp.org
     >      >         9.
     >      >
     >      >

     [20][21][26]https://maps.google.com/?q=Harlos+pegged+as+solicitor+fo
     r+a+
     >      tota
     >      >      l+of+$2,33&entry=gmail&source=g
     >      >        10. tel:202.333.0008 x 231
     >      >        11. mailto:[21][22][27]wes.benedict at lp.org
     >      >        12. [22][23][28]http://facebook.com/libertarians
     >      >        13. [23][24][29]http://lp.org/membership
     >      >        14. mailto:[24][25][30]robert.kraus at lp.org
     >      >        15. mailto:[25][26][31]wes.benedict at lp.org
     >      >        16. mailto:[26]Operations at LP.org
     >      >
     >      > References
     >      >
     >      >    1. mailto:[27][32]planning4liberty at gmail.com