[Lnc-business] Facebook post on student walkouts

Steve Scheetz steve.scheetz at lp.org
Wed Mar 14 21:11:22 EDT 2018

I really liked the alternative version put forth by the Libertarian Party of Louisiana's Keith Thompson.  It was clean and simple.  If anyone wants to see it, I am fairly certain most of you are on the delegates page, or on the new Libertarian, I shared it in both places.  If anyone does not have access to Facebook, message me off list I will send it via e-mail.

Steve