[Lnc-business] Fwd: Ohio petition too slow. Help! Get paid $2.50 each!

erin.adams at lp.org erin.adams at lp.org
Tue Apr 10 17:11:33 EDT 2018

Part of My job,As an LNC rep,  to me, is to be available to assist the
States in my region to the best of my ability should they ask. My job as
a member of my States State Committee as Chair ( I believe Mr. Nana
holds a similar position in Ohio no? ) is to bust my ass to keep our
access, without pay. If he were living in another state, had to move or
take off work, wasnt holding an excom seat within his own state ect,
maybe I would feel differently.

That is just me. Others are certainly welcome to disagree
In Liberty,
       Erin Adams
       Region 7 Alternate