[Lnc-business] Fwd: Ohio petition too slow. Help! Get paid $2.50 each!

Dustin Nanna dustin.nanna at lp.org
Tue Apr 10 19:21:53 EDT 2018

   Excuse the typos! Spellcheck just failed me!
   Dustin Nanna
   LNC Region 3 Alternate
   Vice Chair/Deputy Communications Director
   Libertarian Party of Ohio
   (740) 816-9805

   On Apr 10, 2018 7:21 PM, Dustin Nanna <dustin.nanna at lp.org> wrote:

   I'll gladly quit the LNC to help ensure ballot access is restored in
   Ohio if that's what the body desires. The only reason o was accepting
   this offer was to try and light a fire under me some folks and then
   turn around and put that money back into the LP.