[Lnc-business] Fwd: Ohio petition too slow. Help! Get paid $2.50 each!

Daniel Hayes daniel.hayes at lp.org
Tue Apr 10 23:03:33 EDT 2018

LPO has not delivered on the promises made to us at the beginning of 2017.  Now, since the LPO has not delivered on what we were promised we are going to pay one of their executive officers to help make it happen.

The appearance of conflicts of interest are pretty heavy.  I will very likely be canceling my monthly recurring donation and ceasing my other donations to the National Party if this contract is signed.

I had my plate way past overloaded for the last two months and I hardly worked for the last 6 weeks because I made commitments to do things for the Party.  I don’t work myself to death to honor my commitments to only help fund those that don’t.

LPO needs to step up and deliver on their commitment.

Daniel Hayes
LNC At Large Member

Sent from my iPhone