[Lnc-business] Regional Caucus Rooms at NOLA

Sam Goldstein sam.goldstein at lp.org
Sun May 20 20:23:20 EDT 2018

If the main session ends early the Regions can always meet from 5:30 -
6:30.  So do you have an approximate number of delegates/alternates in
your Western Empire?

---
Sam Goldstein
Libertarian National Committee
317-850-0726 Cell

On 2018-05-20 17:59, Caryn Ann Harlos wrote:

> That's an awful short time period.  Right now, Region 1 may expand to 11 states, and all states have filled their delegations so we would want enough room for each delegate of the states.  Oregon and New Mexico are signing on to Region 1.  Oregon signing on makes me more happy than I can say since that whole CF was a primary impetus for even being interested in the LNC, and to play a small part in brining them back into communion is something I am deeply pleased at.
>
> On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Sam Goldstein via Lnc-business <lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
>
>> Regional Reps,
>>
>> Regional caucuses are scheduled for 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm on July 1st.  I
>> know that there may be some regional realignments that
>>
>> happen at the last minute but I am trying to assign rooms to the
>> current regions so we avoid the helter-skelter approach at
>>
>> previous conventions.
>>
>> Please let me know as soon as possible if your Region is going to
>> caucus at the appointed time and a rough guess as to how many
>>
>> delegates/alternates will be in attendance.  That will allow me to
>> assign rooms large enough to handle the crowds.
>>
>> Thanks and
>>
>> Live Free,
>>
>> --
>> Sam Goldstein
>> LNC Convention Organizing Committee
>> 317-850-0726 Cell

> IN LIBERTY,
> CARYN ANN HARLOS
> Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
> Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado [1]
> Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
>
> A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
> _We defend your rights_
> _And oppose the use of force_
> _Taxation is theft_

Links:
------
[1] http://www.lpcolorado.org/
[...]

   - [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
   Communications Director, [3]Libertarian Party of Colorado