[Lnc-business] Suggestion on other stats

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Tue May 29 17:16:33 EDT 2018

I think elected and/or appointed LP members per affiliate/capita would
be good.  That's a measure of success, and let's LP members know that it
can be done.

---
Elizabeth Van Horn
LNC Region 3 (IN, MI, OH, KY)
Secretary Libertarian Party of Madison Co, Indiana
LP Social Media Process Review Committee
Vice-Chair Libertarian Pragmatist Caucus
http://www.lpcaucus.org/