[Lnc-business] September meeting date change

Craig Bowden craig.bowden at lp.org
Thu Jul 5 14:59:21 EDT 2018

It appears that Dr. Lark has a conflict with moving the date. While I
cannot sponsor a motion, it does sound like one would be in order
because of this. I am fine with either date range, but it seems like we
will have to choose something because either of the date ranges already
proposed will mean that at least one voting member will not be present.

Or is there another weekend that would work? I am good with what has
been suggested on both, and also the last weekend, 29th & 30th.

Craig Bowden
Region 1 Alternate