[Lnc-business] September meeting date change

Tim Hagan tim.hagan at lp.org
Thu Jul 5 17:32:03 EDT 2018

I'm okay with any September weekend, and also December 1-2 for the
following meeting. While I don't have a problem with having the December
meeting in Alexandria,  we should ask staff to suggest an alternate
location that would have a good fundraising opportunity and reasonable
room & airfare rates for us to consider.

---
Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee