[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-10: Change Date of September LNC Meeting

James Lark james.lark at lp.org
Mon Jul 9 18:48:53 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues:

     I hope all is well with you.  I am writing in my capacity as Region
5 representative to vote "aye" on the motion.

     Thanks for your work for liberty.

     Take care,
     Jim

     James W. Lark, III
     Professor, Dept. of Systems and Information Engineering
     Professor, Applied Mathematics Program, Dept. of Engineering and
Society
     Affiliated Faculty, Department of Statistics
     University of Virginia

     Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
     University of Virginia

     Region 5 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
-----