[Lnc-business] December meeting

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Tue Jul 10 12:27:01 EDT 2018

I will keep my availability open.
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973
------ Original message------From: Sam Goldstein via Lnc-business Date: Tue, Jul 10, 2018 10:54 AMTo: lnc-business at hq.lp.org;Cc: Sam Goldstein;Subject:[Lnc-business] December meeting
Now that it looks like our Fall meeting will be the weekend of Sept.
29-30, I'm going to open the bidding for the December budget meeting.
To stay away from holiday travel rates as much as possible I'm going to
suggest either December 1-2 or December 8-9.  I have no preference for
either weekend but I'd like to get the date settled fairly soon since
people will be thinking about winter break plans.

I'd also like to suggest that we have this meeting at Alexandria so the
new LNC members can see the office and staff can stage a fundraiser
centered around the official arrival of the original SOP that Ms. Harlos
was able to acquire.

I pledge to make another huge pot of Sam's Special Chili assuming that
Mr. Benedict still has the big stockpot and that someone cleaned it
after last year!

Let's get a sense of which weekend in the next few days and get an email
ballot going early next week.

Thanks and

Live Free,

--
Sam Goldstein, Member At Large
Libertarian National Committee

   I will keep my availability open.
   John Phillips
   Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
   Cell [1]217-412-5973

[...]

[3]317-850-0726 Cell
[...]

   [4]317-850-0726 Cell