[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-15: CREATE AD HOC RETENTION AND OUTREACH COMMITTEE

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Jul 16 00:26:32 EDT 2018

Alex as the motion is ongoing, best to just vote no and then ask for agenda
time for Phoenix.

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 7:36 PM, Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) via
Lnc-business <lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> I’ll withhold this motion till the Pheonix meeting
>
> Alex Merced
> Vice Chair of the Libertarian National Committee/LP
>
> > On Jul 15, 2018, at 9:21 PM, Sam Goldstein via Lnc-business <
> lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
> >
> > I vote No.
> >
> > Please consider my advice to hold non-urgent and complicated matters to
> an in person meeting.  This motion
> > is a mess although the intent is fine.
> >
> > ---
> > Sam Goldstein
> > Libertarian National Committee
> > 317-850-0726 Cell
> >
> >> On 2018-07-15 16:14, john.phillips--- via Lnc-business wrote:
> >> I vote no.
> >>   Given the request to hold this until physical meeting, and JBH's being
> >>   ok with that.  I do look to definitely revisit it at that time.
> >>   John Phillips
> >>   Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
> >>   Cell [1]217-412-5973

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org