[Lnc-business] DRAFT MINUTES of 07/03/18 LNC meeting

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Jul 16 00:39:29 EDT 2018

Good catch, meant to delete that - they were on the sign-on sheet as I was
typing it up.  Will get those off that list.

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 10:26 PM, Tim Hagan via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

>    Also, Susan Hogarth and Brent Olsen are listed as part of the Gallery,
>    but they are Alternates on the committee.
>
>    ---
>    Tim Hagan
>    Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee
>
>    On 2018-07-15 21:20, Caryn Ann Harlos wrote:
>
>    LOL and Mr. Hagan is our first winner:)
>
>    On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Tim Hagan <[1]tim.hagan at lp.org>
>    wrote:
>
>      In the Adoption of the Agenda section, you could mention that Mr.
>      Harambe stopped objecting after Mr. Merced gave him a banana.
>      ---
>      Tim Hagan
>      Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee
>      On 2018-07-15 21:06, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business wrote:
>
>      Attached are the first draft minutes from the July 3, 2018 LNC
>      session.
>         Please note that the LNC has a policy which allows automatic
>      approval
>         (if no objection) under various time frames. See Policy Manual
>      Section
>         1.02.6 for the details of this process, which are the basis for
>      the
>         dates at the top of page 1 of this draft. Any requests for
>      correction
>         are due within 15 days, by JULY 30, 2018. After that time I will
>      put
>         out an updated draft which will become auto-approved absent a
>         qualifying objection (which would generate a new set of deadlines
>      or
>         postpone approval until the next LNC meeting). Although I have
>      changed
>         some processes, I will carry on the tradition of Ms. Mattson who,
>      in
>         order to encourage people to actually read the minutes, played an
>         easter egg game in which a surprise was inserted in the first
>      draft of
>         the minutes. The first person to find the egg gets a point. What
>      does
>         the egg look like? You'll know it when you see it. At the end of
>      the
>         term, there will be a winner.
>         --
>         In Liberty,
>         Caryn Ann Harlos
>         Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary -
>         [1]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>         Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
>         A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>         We defend your rights
>         And oppose the use of force
>         Taxation is theft
>      References
>         1. mailto:[2]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>

>    --
>    In Liberty,
>    Caryn Ann Harlos
>    Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary -
>    [3]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>    Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

> [...]

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

        1. mailto:[3]tim.hagan at lp.org
        2. mailto:[4]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        3. mailto:[5]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [6]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.