[Lnc-business] September Meeting details

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Tue Jul 17 00:23:30 EDT 2018

Did you miss that our meetings would be a whirlwind tour of Phoenix strip clubs and cocaine dealers?
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973
------ Original message------From: Richard Longstreth via Lnc-businessDate: Mon, Jul 16, 2018 11:17 PMTo: lnc-business at hq.lp.org;Cc: Richard Longstreth;Subject:[Lnc-business] September Meeting details
Sorry for luring everyone in, but when can we expect details for the
meeting; the most important of which is meeting location? I would hope a
location would be decided sooner rather than later. It's not that I'm
impatient, it's that I have a tic about my calendar but being compete.

Richard
--
Richard Longstreth
Region 1 Representative (AK, AZ, CO, KS, MT, NM, OR, HI, UT, WA, WY)

   [1]richard.longstreth at lp.org
   931.538.9300

References

   1. mailto:richard.longstreth at lp.org
-------------- next part --------------
   Did you miss that our meetings would be a whirlwind tour of Phoenix
   strip clubs and cocaine dealers?
   John Phillips
   Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
   Cell [1]217-412-5973

Sorry for luring everyone in, but when can we expect details for the
meeting; the most important of which is meeting location? I would hope a
location would be decided sooner rather than later. It's not that I'm
impatient, it's that I have a tic about my calendar but being compete.

Richard
--
Richard Longstreth
Region 1 Representative (AK, AZ, CO, KS, MT, NM, OR, HI, UT, WA, WY)
Libertarian National Committee[3]

   [1[5]]richard.longstreth at lp.org
   [6]931.538.9300