[Lnc-business] September Meeting details

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Tue Jul 17 08:05:19 EDT 2018

Thank you for the feedback, I will keep that in mind.
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973
------ Original message------From: Susan HogarthDate: Tue, Jul 17, 2018 5:27 AMTo: Lnc-Business;Cc: John Phillips;Subject:Re: [Lnc-business] September Meeting details
This is innappropriate humor for this list, imo. #edo-signature img {max-width: 90%}
Susan Jane Hogarth
Region 5 Alternate919-906-2106