[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-12: INDEPENDENT AUDIT OF AT-LARGE VOTE RESULTS

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Sat Jul 21 04:59:59 EDT 2018

I will make those two changes thank you Alicia.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 5:51 PM Alicia Mattson via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> [...]
>                        --
>                        In Liberty,
>                        Caryn Ann Harlos
>                        Libertarian Party and Libertarian National
>      Committee
>                Secretary
>                        - [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>                        Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -
>           LPedia at LP.org
>                        A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>                        We defend your rights
>                        And oppose the use of force
>                        Taxation is theft
>                     References
>                        1. [3][5][6][8]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>                        2. mailto:[4]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>                References
>                   1. mailto:[6][7][9]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>                   2. [7][8][10]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>                   3. [8][9][11]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>                   4. mailto:[9]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>              --
>              --
>              In Liberty,
>              Caryn Ann Harlos
>              Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
>      Secretary
>              - [10]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>              Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
>              A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>              We defend your rights
>              And oppose the use of force
>              Taxation is theft
>           References
>              1. [10][12]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>              2. mailto:[11][13]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>              3. mailto:[12][14]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>              4. [13][15]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>              5. [14][16]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>              6. mailto:[15][17]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>              7. [16][18]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>              8. [17][19]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>              9. mailto:[18]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>             10. mailto:[19]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>      References
>         1. mailto:[20]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>         2. [21]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>         3. mailto:[22]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>         4. mailto:[23]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>         5. [24]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>         6. [25]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>         7. mailto:[26]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>         8. [27]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>         9. [28]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>        10. [29]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>        11. mailto:[30]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>        12. mailto:[31]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>        13. [32]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>        14. [33]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>        15. mailto:[34]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>        16. [35]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>        17. [36]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>        18. mailto:[37]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>        19. mailto:[38]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>
>    --
>    --
>    In Liberty,
>    Caryn Ann Harlos
>    Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
>    - [39]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>    Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

-------------- next part --------------
                  [1][2][4][5]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  On 2018-07-19 02:11, Alicia Mattson via Lnc-business
     [1][2][4][5][7][8]https://tinyurl.co
     [3][5][6][8][9]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                       1. mailto:[6][7][9][10]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
                       2. [7][8][10][11]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                       3. [8][9][11][12]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  1. [10][12][13]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  2. mailto:[11][13][14]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
                  3. mailto:[12][14][15]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
                  4. [13][15][16]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  5. [14][16][17]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  6. mailto:[15][17][18]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
                  7. [16][18][19]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  8. [17][19][20]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             1. mailto:[20][21]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             2. [21][22]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             3. mailto:[22][23]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             4. mailto:[23][24]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             5. [24][25]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             6. [25][26]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             7. mailto:[26][27]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             8. [27][28]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             9. [28][29]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            10. [29][30]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            11. mailto:[30][31]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            12. mailto:[31][32]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            13. [32][33]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            14. [33][34]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            15. mailto:[34][35]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            16. [35][36]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            17. [36][37]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        1. mailto:[38]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        2. mailto:[39]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        3. mailto:[40]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        4. [41]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        5. mailto:[42]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        6. mailto:[43]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        7. [44]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        8. [45]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        9. mailto:[46]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       10. [47]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       11. [48]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       12. [49]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       13. mailto:[50]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       14. mailto:[51]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       15. [52]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       16. [53]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       17. mailto:[54]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       18. [55]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       19. [56]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       20. mailto:[57]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       21. [58]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       22. mailto:[59]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       23. mailto:[60]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       24. [61]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       25. [62]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       26. mailto:[63]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       27. [64]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       28. [65]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       29. [66]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       30. mailto:[67]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       31. mailto:[68]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       32. [69]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       33. [70]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       34. mailto:[71]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       35. [72]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       36. [73]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       37. mailto:[74]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       38. mailto:[75]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       39. mailto:[76]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [77]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.