[Lnc-business] Typo in Platform

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Sat Jul 21 05:00:27 EDT 2018

Gracias - i will take care of

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 5:04 PM Alicia Mattson via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

>    Oh yeah, I see that.  I've confirmed the tense change was included in
>    the text shown to and adopted by delegates.  It just didn't make my
>    track-changes markup document, thus didn't make the final cut.
>    Since I've already transferred the source document to you, go ahead and
>    take it from here.  Just contact Eric Dixon to make the change online.
>    -Alicia
>
>    On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 1:01 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business
>    <[1]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
>
>         Alicia, I was alerted to a typo in the Platform - in the
>      preamble,
>         enumerated should be enumerate.  I confirmed this with the
>      Platform
>         committee report.  Please let me know if you would like me to
>      take over
>         that from here.
>         --
>         In Liberty,
>         Caryn Ann Harlos
>         Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary -
>         [1]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>         Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
>         A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>         We defend your rights
>         And oppose the use of force
>         Taxation is theft
>      References
>         1. mailto:[2]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>    2. mailto:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

        1. mailto:[3]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. mailto:[4]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [5]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.