[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-13: INDEPENDENT AUDIT OF JC RESULTS

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Sat Jul 21 14:10:57 EDT 2018

The interim results are missing Whitney's "no" vote, which was cast here on
July 16:

http://hq.lp.org/pipermail/lnc-business/2018/013968.html

-Alicia

-------------- next part --------------
   [1]http://hq.lp.org/pipermail/lnc-business/2018/013968.html

        On 2018-07-17 05:24, Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) via
     Lnc-business
        wrote:
          No
          Alex Merced
          Vice Chair of the Libertarian National Committee/LP
          On Jul 17, 2018, at 5:59 AM, Elizabeth Van Horn via
     Lnc-business
          <[2][4]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
          No
          ---
          Elizabeth Van Horn
            tally of votes here: [1][3][5]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            --
            1. [4][6]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        1. mailto:[7]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. mailto:[8]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        3. [9]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        4. [10]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting

      5. mailto:[11]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      6. mailto:[12]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org