[Lnc-business] Judicial Committee

John Phillips john.phillips at lp.org
Sun Jul 22 20:51:37 EDT 2018

I have made my position pretty clear, and I agree with you that it
cannot be just dropped at this time.  I am always willing to listen to
you if you have a new proposal you are thinking about, and I think
everyone knows mine, so let me know.  Kinda crazy right now with helping
everyone I can, but I will make time if we can get something moving

John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973