[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-15: CREATE AD HOC RETENTION AND OUTREACH COMMITTEE

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Jul 23 09:32:43 EDT 2018

Voting has ENDED for the email ballot 2018-15: CREATE AD HOC RETENTION AND
OUTREACH COMMITTEE Voting "aye": Bishop-Henchman, Lyons, Merced, Van Horn
Voting "nay": Bilyeu, Goldstein, Hagan, Harlos, Hewitt, Lark, Longstreth,
Mattson, Nekhaila, Phillips, Smith Express Abstention: None With a final
vote tally of 4-11, the motion FAILS. Note: Redpath and Sarwark did not
vote. You can keep track of the Secretary's manual tally of votes here:
https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting

EXPLANATORY NOTE: The original mover agreed that this motion should fail so
that it can be discussed and refined in our September meeting, thus, most
of the no votes.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 10:36 PM, joshua.smith--- via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> I change my vote on this to no!
>

> Thanks,
> Joshua D. Smith
>

> On 2018-07-22 08:39, joshua.smith--- via Lnc-business wrote:
>
>> I vote yes.
>>
>> Joshua D. Smith
>>
>> On 2018-07-22 06:38, Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) via Lnc-business wrote:
>>
>>> Will vote yes, but will anticipate discussing this in Pheonix and
>>> encourage people to email me feedback on this proposal so I can work
>>> on improving it in the meantime.
>>>
>>> Alex Merced
>>> Vice Chair of the Libertarian National Committee/LP
>>>
>>> On Jul 22, 2018, at 4:05 AM, Alicia Mattson via Lnc-business <

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

-------------- next part --------------
   tally of votes here: [1]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting

     On 2018-07-22 06:38, Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) via Lnc-business

            [1][2][5]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            --
            1. [3][6]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       1. mailto:[7]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       2. [8]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       3. [9]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       4. mailto:[10]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [11]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.