[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-17 - SET EMAIL BALLOT ENDING TIME

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Tue Jul 24 08:40:08 EDT 2018

Voting has ENDED for the email ballot 2018-17 SET EMAIL BALLOT ENDING TIME
Voting "aye": Bishop-Henchman, Harlos, Longstreth, Lyons, Merced, Phillips
Voting "nay": Biyeu, Goldstein, Hagan, Hewitt, Lark, Mattson, Lee, Smith,
Van Horn Express Abstention: None With a final vote tally of 6-9, the
motion INSERT RESULT. Note: Redpath and Sarwark did not vote. You can keep
track of the Secretary's manual tally of votes here:
https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting

-------------- next part --------------
   [1]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting

[...]

             manual tally of votes here: [1][1][2][5]https://tinyurl.com/
          lncvoting
             --
             1. [5][3][6]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             1. [5][7]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             5. [9][8]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        1. mailto:[9]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. [10]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        3. [11]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        4. mailto:[12]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        5. [13]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        6. mailto:[14]Harlos at LP.org
        7. mailto:[15]Secretary at LP.org
        8. mailto:[16]LPedia at LP.org
        9. [17]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       10. mailto:[18]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       11. mailto:[19]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [20]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
   We defend your rights
   And oppose the use of force
   Taxation is theft

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [21]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.