[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-19: AGREE TO "JC" DECISIONS

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:07:09 EDT 2018

Yes.

 I would prefer that this be addressed at a meeting but it cannot wait
until Sept and calls for an electronic meeting failed (side note: this
makes more even more convinced we need to amend the policy manual to have
more frequent e-meetings - at least one between each in-person meeting).

Isn't this the same thing that Joe Henchman proposed?  No it isn't.  It
differs in the crucial details that we cannot "recognize" a JC outside the
Bylaws and no member or affiliate is required to care.

This does not preclude delegates from petitioning this JC to overrule this
decision if they don't like it.

Where are its flaws?  Like Nozick we are unilaterally determining what
protection the members shall get and like it but nothing in this situation
will be perfect.

-Caryn Ann