[Lnc-business] Potential conflicts of interest

Richard Longstreth richard.longstreth at lp.org
Sat Jul 28 19:57:35 EDT 2018

* Works for Lowe's Home Improvement
* Member of the Libertarian Party Radical Caucus

That's all that comes to mind for now, but count on that list to grow as I
re-establish myself in Arizona. I hear there isn't a county party where I
live but I'm not starting that project... yet.

Richard

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 3:38 PM brent.olsen--- via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> In addition to the ones you already have listed for me, please add that
> my wife is Treasurer for the Kings County affiliate of the Libertarian
> Party of California.  Thanks!
>
> In Liberty,
> K. Brent Olsen
>
> On 2018-07-28 10:08, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business wrote:
> > As you may recall at the 7/3 meeting, Nick asked for everyone to email
> > me their updates or initial disclosures of their potential conflict of
> > interests.  Attached is what I have as of 7/3/18 - please send me your
> > updates and/or initial disclosures.
> >
> > --
> >
> > IN LIBERTY,
> > CARYN ANN HARLOS
> > Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary -
> > Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
> > Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
> >
> > A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
> > _We defend your rights_
> > _And oppose the use of force_
> > _Taxation is theft_
>
> --
Richard Longstreth
Region 1 Representative (AK, AZ, CO, KS, MT, NM, OR, HI, UT, WA, WY)
Libertarian National Committee
richard.longstreth at lp.org
931.538.9300