[Lnc-business] Email Ballot: 2018-18 AMEND POLICY MANUAL FOOTNOTES

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 11:48:33 EDT 2018

REMINDER - This ballot will expire on July 30, 2018.

I have noted the following (please inform me of any corrections):

Voting AYE: Bilyeu, Bishop-Henchman, Goldstein, Harlos, Olsen, Lark,
Longstreth, Lyons, Mattson, Merced, Nakhaila, Phillips, Smith, Van
Horn

Voting NAY: None

Express Abstentions: None

Not Voting: Hagan, Redpath, Sarwark

For a current tally of 14-3.

Notes: Hewitt has not voted, so Alt. Olsen vote is counted for Region 4.

You can keep track of the Secretary's manual tally of votes here:
https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting