[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-19: AGREE TO "JC" DECISIONS

Sam Goldstein sam.goldstein at lp.org
Thu Aug 2 10:55:49 EDT 2018

That would require a Bylaws change to allow for the election of a
Judicial Committee at a POTUS convention to overturn the change just
made at the NOLA Convention.

---
Sam Goldstein
Libertarian National Committee
317-850-0726 Cell

On 2018-08-02 10:43, Caryn Ann Harlos wrote:

> At the beginning of convention someone will need to move to amend the convention agenda as specified in our rules
>
> It would behoove us to plan for that with a smooth process
>
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 7:56 AM john.phillips--- via Lnc-business <lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
>
> Just to be clear, one way or another I hope to get it moved to the beginning of the 2020 convention rather than the end or waiting until 2022, so that it can be done and have a fully functioning JC for anything that may come up during the convention.
>
> John Phillips
>
> Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
>
> Cell 217-412-5973 [1]

Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
[...]

Links:
------
[1] tel:217-412-5973
[2] tel:317-850-0726