[Lnc-business] AMEND POLICY MANUAL - Request for co-sponsors

Tim Hagan tim.hagan at lp.org
Fri Aug 3 00:48:21 EDT 2018

I beg to differ with your beg to differ on the sentence being
grammatically correct. With the changes noted, including deleting the
word "vote", the last sentence is incomplete:

An LNC Member may change their on an electronic mail ballot, provided
that the change is received by the Secretary by the deadline for return
of ballots.

Now the question is change their what? Underwear? Hair color? Change
their evil ways?

This is a good example of why it's good to post the wording of an e-mail
motion and ask for suggestions before seeking co-sponsors.

---
Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee