[Lnc-business] Proposed budget change

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Fri Aug 3 12:18:08 EDT 2018

Joe, email ithelpdesk at lp.org with assistance on that

-Caryn Ann

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 8:52 AM, Joe Bishop-Henchman via Lnc-business
<lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
> Sorry, meant to send that just to Robert.
>
> JBH
>
> ------------
> Joe Bishop-Henchman
> LNC Member (At-Large)
> joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
> www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
>
> On 2018-08-03 10:51, Joe Bishop-Henchman via Lnc-business wrote:
>>
>> This is now happening on emails I send from my phone:
>>
>> http://hq.lp.org/pipermail/lnc-business/2018/014612.html
>>
>> Appreciate any advice on how I can fix!
>>
>> JBH
>>
>> ------------
>> Joe Bishop-Henchman
>> LNC Member (At-Large)
>> joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
>> www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
>>
>> On 2018-08-03 10:43, Robert S. Kraus via Lnc-business wrote:
>>>
>>> VR = Voter Registration.
>>>
>>> Robert S. Kraus - Operations Director
>>> Operations at LP.org
>>> Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
>>> 1444 Duke Street
>>> Alexandria, VA 22314
>>> Ph: 202.333.0008 x 231

In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos
Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary -
Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
We defend your rights
And oppose the use of force
Taxation is theft