[Lnc-business] Youth Committee

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Sat Aug 4 01:00:26 EDT 2018

You wrote:  "But no one can be told they cannot speech."

Sure they can.  People can be told anything.  Whether one chooses to
listen, or do it, is a different matter.

Regardless of who said what, or replied to whom, more focus on LP
business, would be good.

With that in mind, the unified committee application will be on the LP
website?  If so, I'm guessing that staff will send out appropriate
information through the LP newsletter, emails, and/or contacts to state
affiliates.  I'm excited to let members in Region 3 know about the
committee applications.  I've already had multiple people inquire about
the various committees and express an interest.  I expect we'll have a
good response ratio from members who are wanting to serve on various
committees.  A great opportunity for members to help grow and build the
LP!

EVH

---
Elizabeth Van Horn

richard.longstreth at lp.org
931.538.9300 --

richard.longstreth at lp.org
931.538.9300 --

--

IN LIBERTY,
CARYN ANN HARLOS
Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary -
Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
_We defend your rights_
_And oppose the use of force_
_Taxation is theft_