[Lnc-business] The Committee application page is now published

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Mon Aug 6 11:59:21 EDT 2018

Nvm.  "Appointed by regional reps".
Though I thought we had discussed using the app for that too, it is not on the final motion.
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973
------ Original message------From: Caryn Ann HarlosDate: Mon, Aug 6, 2018 10:54 AMTo: lnc-business at hq.lp.org;Cc: john.phillips at lp.org;Subject:Re: [Lnc-business] The Committee application page is now published
Sam?? Were we appointing that in September?
I can get it added if so.

    Am I missing the blockchain committee on that list?
------ Original message------From: Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business Date: Mon, Aug 6, 2018 10:29 AMTo: Libertarian National Committee list;Cc: Caryn Ann Harlos;Subject:[Lnc-business] The Committee application page is now published
https://www.lp.org/lnc-subcommittee-positions-now-open/

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos