[Lnc-business] Request from PA - Legal Assistance

Sam Goldstein sam.goldstein at lp.org
Tue Aug 7 21:39:06 EDT 2018

I would need significantly more information about the situation,
including what/how many candidates are involved, what the LPPA intends
to contribute toward costs, exactly what kind of legal costs might be
involved, how the money would be allocated and where it is coming from
in our budget before I would even consider such a motion.  What is the
time line on this effort?

If I'm not mistaken, the LNC has been burned on LPPA legal involvement
in the past and I'm not one to repeat mistakes.

---
Sam Goldstein
Libertarian National Committee
317-850-0726 Cell

On 2018-08-07 20:59, Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) via Lnc-business