[Lnc-business] Request from PA - Legal Assistance

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Tue Aug 7 22:46:44 EDT 2018

So the candidate answer is 4- gotcha.

I’m still really unclear what the challenge is... what is the state GOP
alleging?

And to all those reading with their principle over party mantra - when you
support the GOP and it’s candidates this is what you are supporting.
Liberty candidates should be urged into the LP if they want Libertarian
support.

-Caryn Ann