[Lnc-business] Suggestion from George Freeman of Ohio for Media Contact

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Sun Aug 26 19:09:43 EDT 2018

Hi Brent,

I'm wondering if Jess Mears, at LPHQ, would be interested in reaching
out to Katherine Timpf?  Jess is from Ohio, and Timpf is from Michigan,
so part of the regional area which has similar background. They're also
of similar age, etc.

Might be a good connection to make for helping get LP media some
coverage and/or someone to consider for the 2020 convention.  (If we're
going to have some media personas there, as we did in NOLA.)

Always good to have media personas aligned with us if possible.

---
Elizabeth Van Horn
LNC Region 3 (IN, MI, OH, KY)
Secretary Libertarian Party of Madison Co, Indiana
Vice-Chair Libertarian Pragmatist Caucus
http://www.lpcaucus.org/