[Lnc-business] Life members missing from site

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Sep 10 17:28:44 EDT 2018

They were granted honourary life memberships by the body at convention and
should be listed.

--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*