[Lnc-business] Agenda time requests

Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) alex.merced at lp.org
Sun Sep 16 07:58:27 EDT 2018

1. I would like request 20 minutes to consider the following motion.

Membership Support Committee

Create a Membership Support Committee consisting of nine members, which and can be LNC Members or Non-LNC Members.  The members are appointed by the LNC Chair based on recommendations from the LNC.  The LNC Chair will appoint an Interim Chair of the Membership Support Committee until a permanent Chair can be elected by its members.

The Membership Support Committee will seek to find ways to support LP staff in matters of membership growth and retention.  The committee with submit a report of its activities at the 2nd and 4th LNC meetings each year.

2. I’m assuming time is already going to be made to populate committees but just in case I’ll submit that request as well.

Alex Merced
Vice Chair of the Libertarian National Committee/LP