[Lnc-business] signing thank you notes to donors on Saturday morning

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Thu Sep 27 20:20:29 EDT 2018

I am flying in Sat AM, but happy to help during whatever other time we have
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973
------ Original message------From: Lauren Daugherty via Lnc-business Date: Thu, Sep 27, 2018 9:54 AMTo: lnc-business at hq.lp.org;Cc: Lauren Daugherty;Subject:[Lnc-business] signing thank you notes to donors on Saturday morning
Hi everyone,

As you know, the meeting starts at 9 AM on Saturday.

If you are able, please come a little early to sign thank you notes to
donors.

I'll be set up in the room (or outside of it if it is still locked) at
about 8 AM.

The more thank you notes you sign, the more donors that get thanked.

I'll of course have the cards available during lunch and other meeting
breaks also.

Thanks for your help with this.

Lauren

--
Lauren Daugherty
Development Director

   I am flying in Sat AM, but happy to help during whatever other time we
   have
   John Phillips
   Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
   Cell [1]217-412-5973